Publisher Noodlecake and the tight-knit indie team behind the visually striking, single-player adventure NUTS are excited to announce that it will be releasing on Nintendo Switch and Steam on February 4th for $19.99 USD / €19.99 / £ 17.99 with a 15% launch discount, following its initial release on Apple Arcade on January 22nd.
add to wish list NUTS on Steam (steampowered.com)
NUTS is a single-player squirrel surveillance mystery set in the remote depths of the Melmoth Forest. As a rookie field researcher, you’ll carefully place cameras during the day, and watch the footage at night, tracking the movements of a scurry of squirrels.
Where do they hide their nuts? What puzzling routes do they take? And why do they behave so strangely?
- Experiment to determine the optimal layout for your observation equipment and capture the behaviors of Melmoth’s squirrels.
- Enjoy an intimate, immersive story with full voice acting.
- Take in the bold visuals and foley sound effects that envelop you in a vibrant forest.
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- Mattel en Milestone onthullen Hot Wheels Unleashed - February 26, 2021
- HUMANKIND Feature Focus #10 – Art of War - February 26, 2021
- Lineage 2 Essence Global Update: New Race, New Beginning - February 26, 2021