Suncrash, the developers behind flying city-building game Dream Engines: Nomad Cities have just released their second major update. The Outskirts update lets players build entire industrial areas outside the city, adding a lot of depth and interest to the city-building aspect of the game. The update is immediately avaialble to all alpha players.
Some of the main changes:
- Players can now build outside of the main flying-city platform, encouraging players to build more of everything and make the most of their time on land.
- More automation – resource harvesters are now available from the start and players can build rails outside the city, instead of manually harvesting resources.
- Each landing now lasts longer, allowing for more city-planning and explointing more of the map before having to fly away.
- Added a building add-on system that allows players to customize their buildings for specific needs.
- Major re-balance of the economy to encourage more construction, taking over more areas of the map and defending them for as long as you can.
- New buildings and resources for a deeper economic simulation.
- Players can now move buildings in and out of the city, and have to make hard choices of which buildings to keep and which to leave behind.
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- UBISOFT DETAILS its revamped TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX European Challenger League Qualifiers - April 17, 2021
- SLICE-OF-LIFE YURI VISUAL NOVEL, “PERFECT GOLD”, RELEASES TODAY! - April 17, 2021
- RIDE 4 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON LUNA - April 17, 2021