BitFinity Games and the creators of hit webcomic Brawl in the Family, announced that rhythm game Tadpole Treble Encore will release on Jan. 21 for the Nintendo Switch™ system. The announcement was made via a brand new trailer via the official website.
Tadpole Treble for Steam and WiiU, please visit the official website
Face the music in Tadpole Treble Encore, a charming, harmonious odyssey!
The award-winning rhythm-based action game is coming to Nintendo Switch! Featuring “some of the best video game music ever” according to Real Otaku Gamer, Tadpole Treble invites players to embark on a thrilling adventure through sheet music. Escape predatory piranhas, flirtatious admirers and more as you make your way back home. Or forge your own path—and songs—in the game’s extensive Composition Mode!
- Plenty of high ranks to shoot for and rewards to unlock!
- Developer commentary on every stage!
- Dozens of tunes, including six fully sung songs–enough to make this the gaming equivalent of those animated musicals you grew up on!
- Make your own songs and stages, choosing from a bevy of options and instruments!
- Now featuring new unlockables, portable play, and a new stage exclusive to Nintendo Switch!
- Cores Putt and Slide $6,000 Player Tournament Jan 21 to noon (PT) on Thursday, Jan 28. - January 22, 2021
- Roblox Bubble Gum Simulator ROYALTY EGG here for three week - January 22, 2021
- Roblox Jedi Enclave on Kalee January 2021 update - January 22, 2021