Angela Game and Imperium Interactive Entertainment, Ltd. are thrilled to announce Iron Conflict is now available in Early Access for $14.99 on Steam for PC, with an additional 10% launch week discount.
Iron Conflict is a real-time military strategy game (RTS) where players take command of unique unit formations in 10 vs. 10 multiplayer battles. Featuring a vast arsenal of iconic weapons and vehicles from multiple eras of war, including planes and tanks such as the F-35 fighter jet and the M1A1 Abrams, players will unleash offensive and defensive strategies against rival factions across photorealistic battlegrounds, including deserts, rural farmland, and hilltops.
Iron Conflict is now available in Early Access
- Online Real-Time Strategies: Engage in exciting online multiplayer battles with up to 20 players
- Iconic Vehicles of War: Command an iconic roster of vehicles that include tanks and planes, such as the F-35 Fighter Jet, M1A1 Abrams, Type 96 Tank, B-2 Stealth Bombers, and more
- Photorealistic Maps: Fight in beautifully rendered battlegrounds, such as deserts, rural farmland, and hilltops - all powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Hundreds of Units: Pick three units to create your own unique formation and take part in thrilling battles
- Power Up Your Units: Customize units with special accessories and ammunition types to gain a competitive edge in the heat of war
- Frequent Game Updates: Angela Game will continually update Iron Conflict with new content, including new units, factions, maps, and gameplay modes through its early access period
By first launching in Early Access, Angela Game plans to use the suggestions and feedback kindly provided by players during that period to continue to improve the quality of the game. By including players in the development process, the development team hopes to better meet their wants and needs with the end product.