Hi-Rez Studios have started 2021 with a bang by announcing a swathe of updates for their free-to-play titles - SMITE, Rogue Company and Paladins - courtesy of today’s Hi-Rez Showcase event.
Held entirely online this year, Hi-Rez Showcase is the publisher's headline event for the year, featuring the Hi-Rez Presents keynote reveal, unique panel sessions and community events. Among the major announcements are:
- SMITE - 2020 was the best ever year for Hi-Rez Studios’ incredibly popular mythical MOBA. This year’s Season 8: Dawn of Babylon will be even better, with an all-new evolving Babylonian pantheon Conquest map (first in 3 years), new Gods (including Tiamat and Gilgamesh), new battle passes, new collaborations and plenty more esports action throughout the year.
- Rogue Company - With a blockbuster 2020 launch (gaining over 15 million players) Hi-Rez Studios’ newest title will enjoy four seasons of cross-play shooter action this year; each featuring new Rogues (including Kestrel), new maps (such as Hollows), new events and much more.
- Paladins - The 45+ million players of the fantasy team-based shooter sensation can look forward to even more content this year in Season 4: Calamity. 2021 will see more champions, more frequent updates, all-new limited time events, event passes, and more. The first Champion of the year will be the much-anticipated Yagorath - teased for years in Paladins lore this threat from beyond the Realm is bent on subsuming all life and existence.
- KRAFTON, INC. ANNOUNCES THE FUTURE OF BATTLE ROYALE, PUBG: NEW STATE - February 25, 2021
- Illegal Transporter Simulator will allow you to experience the real road experiments - February 25, 2021
- Yupitergrad jumps into PlayStation VR today! - February 25, 2021