Oh no, you died when the planet blew up! But you’ve been reincarnated by a giant space mammal and now you run a farm on its back. You’ll have to use your space veterinarian skills if you ever want to get back to a regular planet. Grow medicinal crops on the space whale’s’ skin, or venture deep into its anatomy and terminate the corrupted cells yourself!
DOwn Load Here Hyperspace Harvest (Pre-Alpha) by sleeper_games (itch.io)
Engineer and mod crops, tools, gear and weapons!
Create your own strands of plants to grow on your whale farm and optimize your crop builds according to preferences/playstyle. Modify weapon creatures with a wide variety of sub-mods, change your tools performance for specific tasks and even alter your own body with bio-engineered symbionts.
Fresh farming in a fresh setting!
Explore the surface of the whale across its season-like life cycle of continuous death and rebirth. Use your multitool in skill-driven minigames to clear cancerous overgrowth, infected feather trees and mineral crustations. Grow self-made crops on the hex-skin of the whale and discover hidden interactions between plants, tiles and native vegetation. (A system inspired by Permaculture, a real life concept about crop synergies.)
Juicy dungeon crawling!
Explore the different anatomic regions of the whale and fight various diseased cells, constructs and hardlight entities that have turned against their host. Use a wide variety of modifiable weapon creatures, both for melee and ranged combat. Make use of your Vet-Suit’s superior mobility and manage suit energy to charge shields and weapons.
Streamlined UI and Mechanics!
- Universal tesseract inventory! No need to search through a dozen chests to find that one piece of gold ore.
- Your whaler tool is a single item that adapts to tasks you want to carry out, but will still be upgradable in individual areas.
- The time management aspect of the farming portion of the game does not interfere with the other core systems. Dungeon crawling only advances time when clearing a room and time of day pauses completely while modding gear, giving you the freedom to experiment and exploring possible builds at your own time.
- I hope you like smells cause the game constantly tells you the current odor of your surrounding (with more gameplay implictions in the future).
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- NOT ANOTHER WEEKEND COMING ON MAY 20TH - April 18, 2021
- Bad Dream: Coma coming soon to Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S - April 18, 2021
- Super Meat Boy Forever is out now on PlayStation and Xbox - April 18, 2021