Metal Tales: Overkill most recent stretch objective focuses on help for Linux, Mac with Windows PC. Because of designer Zerouno Games. While the Kickstarter crowdfunding effort keeps on surpassing assumptions.
Heshers raged the phase of the crowdfunding effort for Metal Tales: Overkill. With support releases subsidized on its absolute first day. While assisting the undertaking with arriving at its objective inside eight hours. Chosen by Kickstarter as a "Task We Love," the mission is at present structure toward the third stretch objective. Due to adding Linux and Mac uphold, with the mission finishing on Friday, January first. Presently at $12,257 USD (€10,014) with a Stretch objective of €13,000. So obviously, it's drawing near.
Moore Info here Metal Tales: Overkill - Zerouno Games
- 50+ items: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books and summons
- 15 different enemies
- 8 Guitar Bosses in Metal Tales: Overkill
- 4 playable characters: Are you more Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Choose your brothers!
- 3 environments: Enjoy exploring different environments. Such as Metal Den, Metal Festival and Hell
- 6 procedurally generated levels: With randomly generated levels. So no two games will ever be the same
- Local CO-OP
- Mission system to unlock abilities and upgrade stats between runs
- Original soundtrack and international metal bands’ songs. Thanks to Eclipse Records