Free Fire, one of the world’s most popular mobile games, invites Survivors to the first Elite Pass (EP) of 2021, Specter Squad. The EP takes place in the not-too-distant future in a world where specters exist, some of which have turned to evil. As a result, many countries have secretly started to hire their own specter squad with their own advanced technologies and intimidating ghost-themed outfits.
- Apple iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/US/app/id1300146617?mt=8
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dts.freefireth&hl=en_US
In the Specter Squad EP, players can earn several rewards that will make them feel like they’re a part of this elite team. This includes the Specter Raider Bundle and Specter Basher Bundle, which represent outfits worn by Enid and Huge, respectively. Additional rewards include the Specter Squad Thompson weapon skin, the Ghost Trapper Backpack, the Specter Squad Surfboard, the Ghost Gamer Loot Box, and the Specter Mischief Grenade skin. A Crystal Skull avatar and Specter Squad banner are also available.
In addition to an all-new EP, Free Fire will launch a site that enables Survivors to browse an EP’s story, CG, and rewards. To celebrate its launch, Survivors who purchase an EP for the first time or cumulatively in the future can earn extra rewards.
The style behind the Specter Squad EP was inspired by a combination of punk aesthetics, such as spikes, as well as near-future streetwear elements. A clash of purple and green colors help make this EP more expressive and unique when compared to others.
- Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Launches Today! - September 19, 2021
- PUBG NEW STATESURPASSES 40 MILLION PRE-REGISTRATIONS AS PRE-ORDERS OPEN UP IN INDIA - September 19, 2021
- The Jackbox Party Pack 8 Comes to Consoles PC on October 14! - September 19, 2021