Emotion Studio, an internal developer at Snail Games, today announced that its new top down horror shooter ZCREW has launched on Steam Early Access. Available in both English and Simplified Chinese, ZCREW supports up to four players in no-holds-barred, frantic co-op play – along with an intense single-player campaign.
The Early Access release of ZCREW includes two full environments (Ruined City and Lost Desert), 30 levels, 4 character classes, and 5 weapons – along with weather conditions and day/night variations. Emotion Studio and Snail Games plan to update the game throughout 2021 based on player feedback.
- Single-player and online multiplayer modes: Play solo or with up to 4 friends in co-op mode. You can join the battle at any time!
- Intense top-down action: Enjoy high-end visuals, effects, and character/monster design.
- Choose from several weapons and parts: Build your own unique weapons – and make them truly special with customizable parts.
- Character roles: Select from 4 character classes based on combat needs and play style preferences – including unique roles and skills.
- Varied quest types: Choose from a variety of quests – including assassination, transportation, defense, occupation, rescue, and more.
- “Pretty Girls Breakout!” is coming soon on Steam! - September 24, 2021
- Castle of Shikigami 2 Shoots Its Way to Nintendo Switch and Steam This December - September 24, 2021
- “Mira’s Brush” On STEAM Challenges You To Restore Color To Chromaland In A Fun, Side-Scrolling Retro-Platformer! - September 24, 2021