– Global publisher 505 Games and developer ECC Games S.A. are excited to announce that after months of development and testing, the first version of multiplayer mode is now available in DRIFT21. You’ve put in the hours, fine tuning your drifting skills on some of the most challenging drifting circuits available. Now it’s time to show the world what you’re made of as you take on other players from the drifting community in adrenaline fueled, six player multiplayer racing.
isturb their drifting session. In this first version of multiplayer mode, everyone will have access to a ‘free for all’ session where the whole course is at their disposal to compete on, with the winner being the one who scores the most drift points within the set time limit.
Hosts of multiplayer events will have full control over the session and have access to several commands which allow, among other things, to:
- Voting or forcing a map change
- Voting or forcing the removal of a player
- Displaying and pinning messages
- Resetting player’s position
- Turning collision on or off
- Hiding messages from individual/all players
- WHAT COMES AFTER for NS(April 01) - March 1, 2021
- Retail Royale is a Battle Royale that takes place in an IKEA-style inspired store named “IDEA”. - March 1, 2021
- THE PS4/PS5-EXCLUSIVE CLID THE SNAIL REVEALS ITS BRAND NEW CASETTE MODE! - March 1, 2021