What does it mean to have your identity Foreclosed? Get a sneak peek into the grim future of story-rich action shooter, Foreclosed, in this all-new trailer revealed as part of the 2020 Golden Joystick Awards. Published byMerge Games, and developed by Italian based development team, Antab Studio, will be bringing Foreclosed to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2021.
Wishlist the game via Steam here.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
- Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Oddventure – very odd and lore-rich JRPG coming to Nintendo Switch and PC in 2022 - April 23, 2021
- Action-RPG My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero officially launches in Europe this May - April 23, 2021
- Become a space pilot, explore the stars, trade, and lead your fleet across the galaxy in Space Commander: War and Trade – coming to Switch on May 13th - April 23, 2021