HORIZON SURVIVAL MISSION BRIEFING 11/14: Attention all Bounty Hunters. The bugs just won't stop so we're pulling out all the stops! We've moved the Outpost to a new location but we need to cover the East and West side of the base now. We're starting to educate Bounty Teams on Blueprints to help fortify the Outpost. Build whatever you think will help you protect the base! Watch out though we've seen all kinds of jacked up critters running around lately, and those damn Skitos are back! We've seen some high winds lately kicking up dust devils too. Things are just nuts it's like that year 2020 you read in the history books out here! We're going to start paying you after each Wave of bugs you take out to compensate. Our Aerial squadron will be at your position shortly to assist. PROTECT THAT RADIO TOWER! GOD SPEED!
V1.0.31 - Nov 18, 2020
- Tornado will now instantly kill players caught inside and fling their lifeless body to the heavens.
- Flamethrower added to the game. Unlocks at Level 15.
- Alpha Turrets must now be upgraded from level 1 if they die.
- Fixed all remaining issues with Alpha Turrets.
- Gravity Pad Base Upgrade added. These are located outside of the base along the wall perimeter. These allow you to jump
onto the base from outside it and can also be used to deploy quickly into the desert.
- Level 1 Upper Catwalk has been nerfed and is now thinner and the elevator moved slower. Level 2 catwalk is now the original Level 1 catwalk.
- Reduced Rocket Launcher radius from 600 to 100.
- Removed the tripping mechanic from alien bushes, as they had a tendency to break the Player skeleton.
- Increased Health Pad healing by 50%.
- Sniper Tower upgrade costs have been reduced on Levels 2, 3, and 4, to 750, 1000, and 1250 respectively.
- You can now shoot inside of the base from Level 4 Sniper Towers
- You can no longer get stuck on the collider of Level 1 Sniper Towers.
- Fixed an issue where crashing ships would create an explosion at 0,0,,0.
- Radio Tower will now only alert players of enemies inside the base every 5 seconds.
- Alpha turrets should no longer break after they die.
- Alpha Turrets can now still be upgraded/revived after they die.
- Sniper Rifle reload time decreased from 10 to 8 seconds
- Fixed an issue where 1 Alpha Turret level 1 cost 300 instead of 200
- Alpha Turret Levels 2 and 3 added
- Alpha Turret Level 1 cost reduced to 200
- Alpha Turret Level 1 HP increased from 250 to 500
- Implemented a fix correcting Round restart issues and overlapping Music
- Alpha Turret Level 1 Implemented (If they die they are gone for the entire round)
- Fall damage max safe speed increased
- Jumping speed increased from 600 to 700
- Upper Catwalk Elevator speed decreased from 2000 to 500
- Fixed an issue where an NPC could get stuck on the perimeter wall in Wave 2
- Healing Doubled at the medical pad
- Resolved an issue with XP sharing
- Sentry move speed reduced from 800 to 700
- Federation ally soldiers should now attack properly
- Radio Tower should now properly alert when enemies are inside the base
- Multiplayer players can now contribute to a single upgrade
- Weapons no longer automatically reload. This should fix a Core bug with infinite firing.
- Rocket Launcher Max Damage increased from 100 to 650
- Shotgun Damage reduced from 45 to 42
- Radio Tower HP increased from 1000 to 2000 for testing
- Fixed an issue with spawning where the next Wave would not spawn
- Players can no longer damage the Radio Tower
- Radio Tower HP increased from 500 to 1000
- Manteloid Spitters have been added to the game.
- Skitos have been fixed and re-added to the game.
- Hunter Spitter Boss featured in Wave 5
- Goliath Beetle Boss in Wave 10 has been dramatically buffed.
- Mantis Underlord current final Boss featured in wave 25.
- Complete wave rebalancing. Latter waves are now much harder.
- Game Over screen added.
- Federation Fighter Jets and Skitos will now battle in the skies above.
- Defeated Federation Jets that cash into the ground will instantly kill players they hit.
- Completely reworked base and map geometry so 2 sides of the base must be defended.
- Implemented Base Upgrade system which currently includes Healing Pad, Sniper Towers, and the Upper Catwalks. Auto-Turrets are currently disabled.
- Base Upgrades reset at Game Over.
- Wave completion now yields resources to purchase Base Upgrades with.
- Resource is reset at Game Over.
- Implemented Random Event system including a Tornado Natural Disaster and Tiny Insect Swarms infesting the base.
- Added multiple Music construction pieces. Each Enemy Wave plays different music depending on wave difficulty.
- Cyberjunk 2020 Cyberpunk Got Delayed… So I Made It Myself - December 2, 2020
- ManticoreGames 2020 the game kill the corona infected city of zombie - December 2, 2020
- Core Games 5G MUST BE DESTROYED! that is spreading a mortal virus. - December 2, 2020