Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Barrel Roll Games are happy to announce that their popular multiplayer Hide and Seek game Witch It leaves Early Access today at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern. Version 1.0 will be available on Steam for $19.99 USD / $26.99 CAD and receives an extensive launch update including all-new maps, abilities, and numerous props. The multiplayer hit has reached around 750,000 players since its Early Access launch in May 2017.
Witch It is the ultimate Hide and Seek showdown where hunters and witches compete against each other. A roster of 15 official maps – and numerous additional community creations – invite players to hunt and/or hide from their opponents.
Witches have the ability to mimic almost anything in the landscape in order to fool the hunters and stay alive. Witches can switch between different props at will, as well as perform different spells to confuse or scare their opponents! The job of a hunter is to hunt down all the witches for the sake of a peaceful town.
Hunters are equipped with a range of different tools and gadgets to help them with their task, whether it is a loyal chicken that scans for sneaky witches or a body slam skill that causes huge impact damage in one area! Seemingly endless customization options invite both sides to create their individual characters. Five different play modes, including Hide & Seek, Mobification, and Hunt a Hag, offer a challenge to any type of player.
- Play as a hunter or witch on 15 diverse maps, each with its own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents
- Dynamic, physical-based prop movement allows you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and calibre
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters and witches, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends
The extensive content update includes two brand new magical witch forest maps, a variety of decorative items for witches and hunters as well as a series of extra challenges. Additionally, both classes will each receive a new unique ability, to offer players new gameplay possibilities. Last but not least, bug fixes and many improvements, including new SFX and atmospheric music, make for a more vivid and entertaining game.
Witch It is available on Steam for $19.99. For more details and information, please visit the official steam page.
Press assets can be found here.
About Barrel Roll Games
Barrel Roll Games is an indie game studio from Hamburg, founded in 2017, which develops Witch It at the moment. Witch It won the “Most Wanted” Award at the German Developer Awards in 2017. Also, Witch It received the awards for “Best German Game”, “Best Youth Game” and “Best International Multiplayer” at the German Computer Game Awards 2018.
- POKÉMON ANNOUNCES NEW VIDEO GAMES POKÉMON BRILLIANT DIAMOND, POKÉMON SHINING PEARL, AND POKÉMON LEGENDS: ARCEUS - February 27, 2021
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Hits The Tracks in LINE FRIENDS X KartRider Rush+ Collaboration! - February 27, 2021
- Hack Grid has finally launched on Steam! - February 27, 2021