Frictional Games is pleased to announce that Amnesia: Rebirth, the highly anticipated survival horror game, is now available on PC and PlayStation 4.
Amnesia: Rebirth Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/
Amnesia: Rebirth PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1192-CUSA19254_00-AMNESIAREBIRTH20
Amnesia: Rebirth Press Kit: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yUUDPAeyYPFVEzoQeivKSHKvDTRBvxSX?usp=sharing
In Amnesia: Rebirth, players will step into the world of Tasi Trianon as she wakes up days after a plane crash deep in the desert of Algeria. The crew of her expedition are missing – her friends and loved ones are gone. Why is she alone? Why has she no memory of the last few days? Tasi must retrace her journey, through the desert and beyond, to piece together her fragmented past.
Time is against you, and the desolate landscape will test you to your limits, forcing you to face your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
- Explore environments and uncover their histories. In this first-person narrative horror experience, no location is like the others, and each is filled with mysteries and secrets for players to explore.
- Overcome challenges that stand in your way. You will encounter a wide and varied number of mysterious contraptions and physics-based puzzles.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental in order to stay in the light and keep your fear under control
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits to escape them
- Incredible cinematic sound design that will make you feel inside the game’s world
- Don’t let your fear consume you. Stay out of the dark, avoid horrific sights and control your panic or suffer long-lasting consequences.
Follow Amnesia: Rebirth on Steam, GOG, EPIC GAMES,
About Frictional Games
Frictional Games is a small independent game developer, known for their horror themes and narrative experiences. They have developed the Penumbra Series, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and SOMA, and published Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
About Amnesia Games
Amnesia: The Dark Descent revolutionized the first-person horror experience when launched in 2010, and kickstarted an entire genre of survival horror games. Amnesia: Rebirth promises to bring back what worked in the original title while building a deeper narrative experience. A new descent into darkness; a harrowing journey that will leave a lasting mark on players for years to come.
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021