Previously released on PC, Polygon Treehouse and United Label are proud to launch the visually stunning and charming adventure Röki on Nintendo Switch today. With its distinct art style and emotional narrative, Röki is poised to deliver an exciting evolution of the adventure genre to a whole new audience.
Röki tells the story of Tove, a young girl touched by magic who takes an emotional journey through a forgotten northern world of mystery and monsters. She needs to find courage, discover hidden paths, solve ancient puzzles and travel deeper through the icy land to learn the truth.
“We were delighted that Röki was so well received by both players and critics alike when it launched on PC and we’re very excited about it arriving on Nintendo Switch,” say Co-Directors Tom Jones and Alex Kanaris-Sotiriou. “A lot of love has gone into making Röki and we hope Nintendo fans of all ages will enjoy the adventure just as much. Wrap up warm!”
- A 12-15 hour adventure with a modernized vision for the genre.
- Beautiful handcrafted graphics.
- Challenging, but not unforgiving gameplay.
- Seek out clues and drag and drop items into the environment to solve inter-linked, intuitive, and memorable puzzles.
- Missing the right tool for a puzzle? Combine the unique items you’ve discovered during Tove’s journey to make new, useful items in a simple drag & drop craft system.
- Open up Tove’s journal, where she makes note of the uncharted regions uncovered, the loot collected, and unique badges earned throughout. The journal also serves as a window into the rich Scandinavian folklore Röki is influenced by.
About United Label
United Label is uniting innovative game creators from all around the globe. We strive to make any developer who joins United Label an integral part of the collective, fostering day-to-day support and growth. We want to create trustful long-term relationships with high rewarding returns. This all begins with four talented studios: Fallen Flag Studios, Lunaris Iris, Odd Bug Studios, and Polygon Treehouse. Our objective is to work with both highly experienced team and passionate upstarts, offering them a publishing structure for success. For more information about United Label, please visit www.unitedlabelgames.com.
About Polygon Treehouse
Based in Cambridge, UK, Polygon Treehouse is a new indie studio looking to make big things in the world of narrative video games.
Co-founded by two ex-Guerrilla Games/PlayStation Art Directors, Tom Jones and Alex Kanaris-Sotiriou, Polygon Treehouse creates adventures to feed your soul.https://www.polygon-treehouse.com/
- CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN WITH US! TRIPLE RELEASE FOR OUR RELAUNCH PUBLISHING PROGRAM AND MASSIVE DISCOUNTS ON STEAM! SAVE UP TO 90% ON ALL OUR GAMES! - October 30, 2020
- Timberborn Early Access in Q1 2021Windows and Linux on Steam - October 30, 2020
- Roblox Hype Inc Ready on this Halloween eve are you - October 30, 2020