10 Chambers Collective are making contact today with fans of GTFO to let them know the next Rundown is imminent. GTFO is a 4 player action horror cooperative first-person shooter from ex-Payday devs, that has found strong success in Early Access over the last year. Their unique Rundown content system has given players of GTFO a set amount of time to play a current map only to have it completely deleted and replaced by a new area each major update. As of today, players have until October 22nd at 1pm CEST to play Rundown 003: The Vessel as Rundown 004: Contact will release next Thursday.
Interested in playing? Codes for GTFO are now available on Terminals, with the recommendation of requesting 4 codes for a full cooperative party.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test.
- Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive.
- The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly that always replaces the old expeditions. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways. You can find a video explaining the Rundown here.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
About 10 Chambers Collective
Founded in 2015, 10 Chambers Collective is an independent studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. The studio was founded by Ulf Andersson who also founded Overkill Software and was the brain behind the PAYDAY franchise. GTFO is the debut title from the studio. More information about 10 Chambers Collective is available at www.10chambers.com. For press and media enquiries, contact [email protected].