All in! Games is pleased to announce that The Protagonist: EX-1, a sci-fi, turn-based, tactical RPGby 3Mind Games, will have a demo available during the Steam Game Festival: Autumn Edition. The demo consists of approximately 30 minutes of gameplay during which players will go hand-to-hand with invading aliens using the game’s extremely intuitive Martial Arts Combat System through the first level of the game. It will also include some story-rich cut scenes. The demo will be available throughout the event, between October 7-13.
Watch the game’s teaser here: The Protagonist: Ex-1 | Official Teaser
About The Protagonist: EX-1
The Protagonist: EX-1 is a gripping tactical RPG in which you play a highly trained soldier on a mission to infiltrate an alien space station that goes horribly wrong—you must find your team and discover the hidden truth.
When a mysterious alien vessel of massive proportions takes orbit over Terra, the Terrans attempt to make first contact. Could anyone have prevented the disastrous consequences that followed? Now, war looms on the horizon between the Terrans and the invading synthetic race.
The Terran government devises a plan to infiltrate the station. An elite strike team led by Angel, a highly trained special agent with advanced martial arts skills, is sent to neutralize the threat. But the mission goes awry and Angel awakens in the infirmary of the station’s lab. With no memory of what happened, she must trust an unfamiliar face to guide her through the alien ship, find the rest of her team and complete the operation. She only knows this: they are Terra’s only hope.
- Martial Arts Combat System – customize your character’s close-combat abilities,
- Dynamic Dialogue System – make decisions and face the consequences,
- Initiative and Action Points System – take full control over the actions of your character on their turn,
- Deep content – enjoy more than 7 playable characters, over 10 types of enemies, 19+ weapon types, and much more.
- Thalamus Digital Publishing Ltd. launches 10 Second Ninja X for Nintendo Switch - August 1, 2021
- CRASH: Autodrive Speeds to Nintendo Switch Soon! - August 1, 2021
- Haven Park Review Keys Now Available - August 1, 2021