The Witch in the Forest (TWITF) is a short girls love visual novel centered around Fidelia, a somewhat introverted and socially awkward young woman who stumbles upon another woman's house in the forest and befriends her. This slice of life story follows them learning more about each other while preparing for their favorite holiday- Halloween!
This visual novel was originally released in 2017 for the Yuri Game Jam, and is now being released on Steam with its last major update for Halloween.
- Cute girls getting ready for Halloween
- A comfy girls love story in a slice of life setting
- Option to read it in NVL style or ADV style
- Kinetic novel with 12k words, no choices, only 1 ending
The Witch in the Forest was developed for the Yuri Game Jam 2017 in around 20 days. Over the years it's been updated, with this final major update coming in time for its 3rd anniversary and Halloween.
About Crystal Game Works:
Crystal Game Works LLC is a visual novel and RPG development company which has developed and published romance visual novel titles such as Enamored Risks, That Which Binds Us, and more.
- Roblox [NEW!] Wing Simulator By Virtual Block Studio updated - October 26, 2020
- MERCURYSTEAM AND NVIDIA GFORCE NOW BRING IN SPACELORDS’ UNIVERSE TO YOUR PHONE OR TABLET! - October 26, 2020
- VERMINTIDE 2 – FREE TO PLAY FOR A WHOLE WEEK ON PC FROM TODAY - October 26, 2020