Play the award-winning cooperative bomb-defusing game in the following languages:
Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Portuguese-Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Simplified-Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
“Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes” drops you into a room alone with a ticking time bomb. Your friends are the “Experts” and they have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast! Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud as you and your friends race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly and clearly before time runs out.
Have friends and family join in as Experts remotely by using a voice chat service (like Discord or Zoom) and viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual for free via website link.
- Face challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- Play a different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- A co-op party game for two or more players – While usually played in person together, you can play remotely using your favorite voice chat service like Discord or Zoom
- Explore Mission and Free Play Modes – Missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set the pace by configuring your own custom bombs.
- Only one copy of the game needed to play locally – Have friends join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual for free online.
- VR Optional – Enter an unmatched immersive experience, isolated from your Experts. Swap out between rounds and share the VR experience with your friends!
Steel Crate Games plans to add support for new languages on their other platforms. Exact date and languages to be confirmed. Join our mailing list for updates: keeptalkinggame.com/signup/
Store Links – Save 70%:
Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keep-talking-and-nobody-explodes
Steam Store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/341800/Keep_Talking_and_Nobody_Explodes/
- Cargo Company release date announced, Beta 2 available - August 2, 2021
- TSUGI RELEASES DSP ACTION: * DRAW * YOUR SOUNDS! - August 2, 2021
- Kon’nichiwa Mayor, and welcome to Tinytopia’s newest level: Tokyo! - August 2, 2021