The We Were Here co-op puzzle adventure series will be released soon on PlayStation®4. In each game two players must solve asymmetric puzzles together in order to escape Castle Rock. Teamwork is not optional! The three games in the series will be available separately or as part of a We Were Here Series bundle.Watch the We Were Here Series PlayStation®4 announcement trailer here: https://youtu.be/cjoAQOTGHQY
What is We Were Here all about?Cooperative puzzle solving through communication and observation is the keystone of the We Were HereSeries. You will have to talk to and work together with your partner to progress – even more so when you find yourselves trapped inside the sinister Castle Rock and split up.
Each player has to explore different areas, and every puzzle requires teamwork to solve. Asymmetric puzzles give each partner different information, and challenge players to talk to each other and figure out exactly what information they have and how it might lead to a solution. You and your partner have nothing but your wits, a walkie-talkie each, and whatever you can find on your way.
The series currently includes We Were Here, We Were Here Too, and the latest game We Were Here Together.
We Were Here comes to Playstation®4!All three games in the We Were HereSeries will be released soon, available separately or as a complete bundle. They are standalone titles which can be played in any order, but share a mysterious narrative.
Managing Director Lucia de Visser says: “We’re excited to announce that four million players have enjoyed the We Were Here Series, and now the PlayStation®4 community gets to join the fun!
The features of the We Were Here Series include:
- Two player cooperative online adventure – featuring in-game walkie-talkies
- Overcome challenging puzzles through communication and cooperation
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat
- Explore intriguing frozen environments – search for clues in the dark halls of the sinister Castle Rock and the icy wastes of Antarctica
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and real-life escape rooms
- Roblox Dinosaur Simulator By ChickenEngineer - October 21, 2020
- Roblox Hype Inc. Trying to keep watch for new updates and game on Roblox - October 20, 2020
- Highly Anticipated Horror Game, Amnesia: Rebirth, Launches Today for PlayStation 4 and PC - October 20, 2020