Beautiful hand-drawn cards, soothing soundtrack, interesting facts about every bird species, fantastic gameplay, and a strong “one more round” syndrome is what makes Wingspan great. On top of that, the game is easy to grasp for gamers who are about to start their adventure with card games. Adding to that, it can be easily recommended to parents looking for violence-free games to enjoy with their children. In other words, Wingspan is THE GAMEfor gamers of all ages and experience levels with the genre.
Watch the Wingspan launch trailer HERE to see it for yourself.
The game is now available on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1054490/Wingspan/). The regular price is $19,99 / €19,99, however currently there’s a 10% launch discount.
Wingspan is a relaxing award-winning strategy card game about birds for 1 to 5 players. In this exciting adventure, become the keeper of a nature reserve that’s a shelter for many bird species. Each bird you play can build a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats – forest, wetland, and grassland. Every habitat focuses on a key aspect of growing your reserves.
WINGSPAN MAIN FEATURES:
- Based on an award-winning, competitive, card-driven board game.
- Discover and attract the best birds in this relaxing strategy card game.
- Play single-player or compete with your friends in a multiplayer mode for up to five players.
- Find hundreds of unique, animated birds with real-life audio recordings.
- Learn the many ways of accumulating points with birds, bonus cards, and end-of-round goals.
Wingspan is now available on Steam. The Nintendo Switch™ release will follow at a later date.
- Let the BATHS begin! Bang-on Balls: Chronicles Roman Baths Update is rolling out! - April 18, 2021
- SINoALICE and “Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-” Collaboration Event Begins - April 18, 2021
- UBISOFT DETAILS its revamped TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX European Challenger League Qualifiers - April 17, 2021