QUByte Interactive, in partnership with Moraes Game Studio, is pleased to announce that SPACE ELITE FORCE BUNDLE is now available for Nintendo eShop for 50% OFF.
Space Elite Force and Space Elite Force II are a side shooter for up to 2 players in local cooperative mode. With a wide variety of weapons, enemies and improvements to your ship, it presents all the intensity, depth and beautiful handcrafted pixels of a classic side-shooting game. Have fun in insane battles, facing epic bosses and unlocking a wide variety of achievements in one of three game modes, alone or with a friend in local cooperative mode.
- Fast and intense phases.
- Insane battles against epic bosses
- Unlock various achievements.
- Play with a friend in local cooperative mode! (Requires at least one joystick)
- Beautiful visuals made with handmade pixels.
- Full compatibility with controls.
- Online ranking for each game mode.
- Available in 2 languages (English, Portuguese)
Game modes Space Elite Force:
- Normal Mode: Classic game experience, immerse yourself in the immersive story of Space Elite Force and try to save the earth from an alien invasion.
- Hardcore Mode: A frantic and fun mode for more experienced players, try to go through all levels with a single chance.
- Infinite Mode: Try to get the best score in the ranking in a mode that resembles classic arcade games.
Game modes Space Elite Force II:
- Normal Mode: classic game experience, immerse yourself in the immersive story of Space Elite Force and try to recover the data stolen by the merciless and hostile Klyvu race
- Arcade Mode: A frantic and fun mode for those who want fast and intense matches, survive as long as you can with your chosen weapons at the start.
- Boss Rush Mode: Try to defeat all the bosses, one by one, and get the best score in the ranking … this will not be easy!
- KRAFTON, INC. ANNOUNCES THE FUTURE OF BATTLE ROYALE, PUBG: NEW STATE - February 25, 2021
- Illegal Transporter Simulator will allow you to experience the real road experiments - February 25, 2021
- Yupitergrad jumps into PlayStation VR today! - February 25, 2021