Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut are happy to announce their successful Steam Early Access title Unrailed! will fully release on September 23rd, not just on PC, but also on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Unrailed! is a true test of your friendships: Work together in local or online multiplayer with up to four players to guide your train through dangerous terrain filled with obstacles and meddling local wildlife in order to reach the safety of the next station. Communication and cooperation are key to ensure you always have enough resources to build new tracks, stop your train from overheating, and can fend off animals pestering you. Without quick decision making and strategic planning your train will derail quickly, which makes the game all the more challenging — especially in team versus mode where it’s all about building the longest track possible.
When Unrailed! launches on September 23rd, a whole new Biome and additional wagons will be available. The new Mars biome is the most challenging so far, featuring a hazardous environment with a mysterious entity that blocks your path and shoots at your train, and you’ll have no water at all. You have to make good use of your energy shields and your ability to fly through space in order to avoid a space transportation catastrophe.
Additionally, the full release PC and console versions will feature all the updates that have been implemented during Steam Early Access, like:
- New Wagons: The mine wagon, break wagon, collector wagon and slot machine wagon can help you collect resources or save you from sticky situations
- Single Player Mode: A single-player mode with bots to replace your friends – You can order them around and they are going to cooperate without complaining!
- Sandbox Mode: A sandbox mode in which you can upgrade your train right from the start with all the features you have already unlocked
- New Character Models
About Daedalic Entertainment
Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops high-quality games for all platforms. The company has a diverse line-up of high-quality titles, including classic adventures, RPGs, and strategy and multiplayer games. With more than 80 employees, Daedalic is currently developing a new line-up of innovative games across consoles, PC and mobile platforms.
Based in Hamburg, Germany, Daedalic is one of Europe’s most acclaimed publishers and developers. With a total of 32 awards in the German Developers Award (including multiple accolades for ‘Studio of the Year’) and 12 German Computer Game Awards for genre-defining games such as Deponia, Edna & Harvey, Silence, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth, The Long Journey Home, and State of Mind, Daedalic is a record holder for the two most prestigious game awards in Germany.
Daedalic currently develops the AAA title The Lord of the Rings – Gollum. The action-adventure that tells the story of Gollum from a perspective never witnessed before in any storytelling media, all the while staying faithful to the legendary books of J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia to Deliver its Large-Scale Battles onto PlayStation®4 on December 10 Worldwide - September 24, 2020
- Team Up to Recruit Snorlax in Pokémon Café Mix - September 24, 2020
- The We Were Here Series puzzles its way to PlayStation! - September 24, 2020