Publisher Merge Games, alongside indie development team Still Running are proud to unveil a new demo for their highly anticipated Horrorpunk action RPG, Morbid: The Seven Acolytes. Morbid is currently featured in Merge’s PAX Online booth here - http://paxegx.com/merge-games
Filled with Lovecraftian horrors and Cronenbergian gore, players will be able to explore a diverse fantasy world. Morbid fuses epic boss encounters and rich RPG mechanics allowing you to level up your character and tailor your own playstyle, alongside a stunning fully orchestrated soundtrack.
Discover an abundance of lore through the world’s characters and NPCs as players explore and face off in challenging combat encounters across stunning open environments. Get ready to unearth the secrets of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes when the game launches on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC later this year!
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments
- Uncover perks called Blessings of Magratheus which players can use to level up, giving them flexibility to build a character to match their playstyle
- Deep, immersive lore with NPCs to meet throughout the world
- Over 25 Unique Melee Weapons, such as Swords, Axes, Maces, Spears, Two-Handers, as well as several guns ranging from Crossbows, Shotguns, and Rifles
- Epic fully orchestrated soundtrack comprised of 19 tracks
- Health, Stamina, and Sanity management is important as players traverse the world
A link to the press kit can be found here.
About Merge Games
Merge is an independent video game publisher based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video game consoles. Merge also specializes in publishing collectible games for retail for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.
About Still Running
Still Running (Est. 2014) is an independent game studio based in Helsinki, Finland. Still Running’s dynamic multinational team consists of seven talented people, each with their respective field of expertise. Still Running aims to provide unforgettable gaming experiences, by developing outstanding games for all major platforms. Learn more and stay tuned by
- The Newest Karma Strikes First and Fast, Here Comes Lightning Fang - September 23, 2020
- Destination Full Release: Unrailed! Launches on PC and Consoles Today - September 23, 2020
- Vigor Is Now Free-To-Play on Nintendo Switch - September 23, 2020