Plan Bermuda is underway. The exclusive crossover between the Netflix original series Money Heistand the free-to-play mobile-first battle royale game Free Fireis now live in-game for players to enjoy through the end of September.. And the Garena Free Fire x Netflix Money Heist event will be taking players along for the “Ultimate Heist” with a chance to walk away with a Heist Briefcase filled with $25,000 in gold and cash.Following a series of teasers and clues in July, Garena announced its biggest entertainment brand crossover via a partnership with the popular Netflix original English-Spanish language series, Money Heist – or La Casa De Papel for “the Ultimate Heist”.Kicked off on September 6 and running through September, fans of both the game and the series can experience a full in-game take-over, featuring special “Plan Bermuda” themed missions, the exclusive Money Heist x Free Fire-themed collection of outfits and limited-time items, prize giveaways, Money Printing reward grabs, and a new 4X4 Money Heist game mode.
Ultimate Heist Week SweepstakesIn addition to the exciting in-game activities, the Money Heist crossover event will be supported in the United States with influencer and community activities. This includes “Heist Week”, a sweepstakes event that kicks off on “Glitch Day” - Tuesday, September 15.Leading influencers such as Felicia Day will be encouraging players to participate by recruiting a crew, solving puzzles and social sharing for a chance to win one of several Daily Prizes including actual one-ounce gold bars, 10-ounce silver bars and Free Fire x Money Heist swag bags. The Grand Prize is a Heist Briefcase filled with a $20,000 gold bar and $5,000 in cash. More details on the contact can be found at FreeFireHeist.com. Prizes include gold & silver bars, heist bags and more
Free Fire x Money Heist highlights:
- Plan Bermuda-themed missions
- Exclusive Free Fire x Money Heist collection of clothing and other limited-time items
- Money Printing event with daily quests, recruitment, reward boosts, unlocks and daily prizes
- New 4x4 “Money Heist” play mode
- Ultimate Heist Sweepstakes (in the US), with giveaways, daily prizes of gold bars, silver bars, Free Fire x Money Heist bags, and a $25,000 Grand Prize.
One of the leading mobile battle royale games, Garena’s Free Fire has continued to grow in popularity globally and attract new players through a constant stream of new content, region-specific celebrity events, new features and special events. Garena Free Fire highlights:
- Free Fire was the third most downloaded game globally of Q’2, 2020, and the third highest grossing mobile game in July 2020 (App Annie, SuperData).
- Free Fire reached a record number of over 100M peak daily users in Q’2, 2020.
- Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale esports games, alongside PUBG, Call of Duty Mobile and Fortnite.
- Free Fire celebrated its third anniversary in August and continues to attract new players and increase in popularity globally.
Players can find all of the details on Plan Bermuda both on Facebook and the dedicated Plan Bermuda event page. Here, they’ll be able to watch a three-part cinematic web series that reveals how The Professor recruited Free Fire characters and planned for his greatest heist.Players are also invited to take part in an interactive video, where they can choose their own adventure and uncover different endings for themselves. Players can share their endings and receive an exclusive in-game reward.
- Bloober Team Shows Shows New Next-Gen Observer: System Redux Gameplay at Tokyo Game Show - September 27, 2020
- Ghost hunter Zombie Gamer Playing Roblox Ghost Simulator - September 27, 2020
- SIMULATION GAME AMAZING CULTIVATION SIMULATOR RELEASES IN ENGLISH IN Q4 2020 - September 27, 2020