Thunderful Publishing & Megagon Industries are thrilled to announce that Lonely Mountains: Downhill is receiving a brand new mountain featuring the fictional volcanic island of Eldfjall. Arriving later this year as downloadable content, players will have the opportunity to explore the exciting new terrain on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Eldfjall Island is the game’s largest mountain to date, and comes complete with brand-new challenges for each of its four trails. Players will be able to unlock new outfits, paint jobs, and accessories all while racing down the mountain as quickly as possible to climb up the leaderboards. Additionally, new special effects will make the journey even more intense than ever before with thunderstorms and an active volcano!
“We are very excited to introduce Eldfjall Island, a completely new, yet undiscovered Lonely Mountain. It is a unique world of its own - the largest and most versatile mountain we have ever built. We have put all our knowledge and experience into it since the initial release of the main game Lonely Mountains: Downhill. For the players Eldfjall Island brings a completely new gaming experience and an adventurous ride along its mossy fields, windy cliffs, and fiery magma streams...” - Jan Bubenik and Daniel Helbig, Megagon Industries.
We also have a free feature update coming later this year to Lonely Mountains: Downhill. Introducing Daily Rides where players will compete cross-platform for the top spot on the daily leaderboard. Each day a trail will be selected randomly with new obstacles and shortcuts. The daily challenges will take place in a 3 to 8 week season where you can unlock new and unique rewards for participating and be among the top players at the end of a season.
- 4 new trails with new challenges and resting spots
- New special effects: Ride through a Thunderstorm and navigate alongside an erupting volcano
- Satisfy your inner Viking and unlock unique outfits, helmets, and paint jobs
- Upgrade your existing outfits with the new pro helmet
- Complete your fashion style with new unlockable backpacks
- Make your name famous on the leaderboards!
- FREE (IM)PRECISION PLATFORMER GO HOME, MR. FISK! TO BE RELEASED ON STEAM ON 27.9.2021 - September 20, 2021
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Audio Story — Dedrick - September 20, 2021
- V Rising unveils first Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2021