19th August – Vancouver, Canada – Indie game dev Funselektor (Absolute Drift) has revealed today a brand new gameplay trailer for art of rally, showing off the overhauled car physics system and the beautiful environments of the race tracks. art of rally is a stylized yet deep racing game inspired by the golden era of rally, and will come to Steam this Fall 2020.
In art of rally, players will travel all across the world and drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
Choosing from a large panel of iconic rally cars from the 60’s to the 90’s, all kinds of players – from beginners to expert racers – can engage the tightest hairpins with options to fine-tune the stability, counter steer and anti-lock braking assist, as well as choosing automatic or manual transmission.
The Career mode will take players back in time during the golden years of rally from the early ’60s to the iconic Group B regulation era, locations (60 stages) and vehicles (50+) as they progress as a top racer.
For those ready to measure themselves against the world, the game will also feature daily and weekly challenges, with leaderboards ranking those up to the task.
And because “To do something dangerous with style is art…”, a Photo and a Replay mode will be available for players to share their best action shots or keep the memory of a golden sunset on their favourite location.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 50+ iconic rally cars from the 60s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Moonshot: The Great EspionageStealth platformer game settled in the 60s - December 1, 2020
- Intergalactic Wizard Force for Windows, macOS, and Linux - December 1, 2020
- Roblox Galactic Frontier Control your spaceship, gather resources, and battle pirates - December 1, 2020