Total Arcade Racing, a frenetic and fun 2D racing game for 1-8 players, from CasualGames.nu, is launching today on Steam Early Access. This game is a tribute to the old classical top-down arcade racing games like Super Sprint, Slicks ‘n’ Slide and Super Cars.
Steam Store Page
Review keys are available for press, review sites, YouTubers and streamers. Contact [email protected] to request keys.
Total Arcade Racing is a fun 2D top-down arcade racing game where you zip around closed circuits. This game is a tribute to the old classical top-down arcade racing games like Super Sprint, Slicks ‘n’ Slide and Super Cars. Play with 8 friends on the same screen in various game modes.
- 5 cars with different performance and handling (more will be included in the final version)
- 5 Courses (more will be included in the final version)
- 5 game modes (Arcade Race, Time trial, Endless race, Demolition derby and Survivor)
- Local multiplayer with support for 8 players. Max 4 on a single keyboard
- Global Leaderboard support
- Local ghost car replay of best time
Title: Total Arcade Racing
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC
Price: $9.99/ £9.99 / €9.99
Release Date: August 13th, 2020 (Steam Early Access)
Game Rating: PEGI 3, ESRB E (Everyone)
Stores & Downloads
- BAN ALL HUMANS from politics in Cat President 2: Purrlitical Revolution - September 29, 2020
- Red Wings: Aces of the Sky targets a release date with Xbox One pre-order available! - September 29, 2020
- A New Trailer Shows 4 Player Co-op Mode for Aquanox: Deep Descent - September 29, 2020