The quirky shape-shifting metroidvania, Sheepo, will be released onto Steam on August 26th 2020. Along with this date announcement, a new launch trailer for Sheepo has also been released.
Sheepo is a pacifistic metroidvania where you collect and shape-shift into any creature you find. Each creature has its own unique movement options and controls, which forces the player to adapt, often juggling between several forms in order to reach particularly difficult spots in the game.
Setting itself apart from other games in the genre, Sheepo contains no standard combat- instead, your goal is to simply explore, collect, and transform; eventually saving the mysterious planet, Cebron, in the process.
Storyline: It’s Sheepo’s first day on the job at an intergalactic species database. Your first task? To visit an uncharted planet and save all its living creatures from extinction! It might seem like a lot of work for a single day, but thankfully a day on Planet Cebron lasts 8000 earth days.
Specifically, Sheepo is tasked to collect one unhatched egg from every creature on the planet. With each egg Sheepo collects, you gain the ability to shape-shift into that creature on contact and explore the deeper reaches of the planets sprawling environment.
More information is available on the Sheepo Press Kit: http://sheepogame.com/press-kit/
- Developed by: Kyle Thompson
- Music by: Eric Thompson
- Release Date: August 26, 2020
- Resolution and frame rate: 1920 x 1080, 60FPS
- Initial platforms: PC
- Price: $8.99 USD
- Website: http://sheepogame.com
- Steam Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1281790/SHEEPO/
- Press Contact: [email protected]
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SheepoGame
All press images are available on Google Drive:
- ROBLOX Piggy [BOOK 2] NEW CHAPTER 2 Is off and Running - September 26, 2020
- The weapon-based fighter SAMURAI SHODOWN slashes into Xbox Series X/S consoles this winter! - September 26, 2020
- Zombie Gamers CRYPT tips Earn Load of Free in game Perks on ROBLOX - September 26, 2020