Have you ever wondered what it would be like turning your excellent cooking skills, especially when it comes to making pizza, into a business? Not only could you get praised by your family and friends, but also gain some loyal customers – and on top of that, earn a buck or two as well! Sounds like a dream come true? Well then, read on to learn how to become the ultimate Pizza Master!
Or even better, watch the Pizza Simulator announcement trailer HERE to get a better idea of what it means to get into the pizza business.
You can add the game to your wishlist on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1385290/Pizza_Simulator/) to not miss further news about the game’s development.
Too afraid of the risk to give it a shot because you know everything about making pizza and nothing about running a business? Or maybe it’s the other way round? Heck, even if you have no idea about either of the two, Pizza Simulator is still for you! You’ll be able to experiment with recipes by mixing ingredients and sauces, compete with other players on establishing the business, and if you’re brave enough, even make the (in)famous Hawaiian pizza (sorry Italian friends). In the end, it’s your restaurant and your rules!
ABOUT PIZZA SIMULATOR
Pizza Simulator is a unique combination of strategy and simulation games mixed with some economic elements. Take on the role of a pizza restaurant manager. Start from the bottom with only a few bucks in your pocket and eventually climb all the way up to the top while dealing with all the challenges of a pizza business along the road. Build the largest pizza franchise in the world or go broke while trying. Welcome to the world of Pizza Simulator!
PIZZA SIMULATOR – MAIN FEATURES
- Let’s make some pizza! Choose from more than 50 ingredients and go through trial and error while mixing them to finally find the one perfect recipe that all your clients will love.
- Get ahead of your competitors. Compete with other players by trying to beat them with your pizza place rating, delivery speed, and prices, all of which are listed on the leaderboards.
- Make the restaurant reflect your style. Enjoy countless options for customization that will allow you to create a truly one-of-a-kind pizza place.
- Become a marketing master. In the end, advertising is the key to business success.
- Handle delivery schedules. Everyone loves hot pizza and hates it when a cold one is delivered. Arrange routes and hire additional couriers to make sure your deliveries will always be on time.
- Make good use of your management skills. Take care of your finances. Recruit experienced staff and lay off workers that don’t fulfill your expectations.
Pizza Simulator is currently under development and will come to PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch in 2021.
The press kit for the game is available for download HERE.
In case of any questions about the game or if you’d like to interview the developers about it, please get in touch with Agnieszka Szóstak at [email protected] or call +48 881 951 601.
- UBISOFT DETAILS its revamped TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX European Challenger League Qualifiers - April 17, 2021
- SLICE-OF-LIFE YURI VISUAL NOVEL, “PERFECT GOLD”, RELEASES TODAY! - April 17, 2021
- RIDE 4 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON LUNA - April 17, 2021