Bohemia Interactive announces that they are joining forces with Humble Bundle once again to offer a wide selection of their most popular games (and DLC!) for an incredible value!
The bundles with several pricing tiers unlock games such as Arma 3, DayZ, and Ylands, as well as a whole lot more. The bundle went live this week on Tuesday, August 4th, and will be available until Tuesday, August 18th, offering a variety of games worth over $318.
For those wanting to go all-in on everything Bohemia, here are a few of the options in the bundle:
- PAY USD$1 - Arma X: Anniversary Edition, Take On Mars, Take On Helicopters, and more
- PAY USD $$16.82 - Arma 3, Ylands Exploration Pack, UFO: Afterlight, and more
- PAY USD $20 for Arma 3 DLCs - Arma 3 Apex, Arma 3 Jets, Arma 3 Tac-Ops Mission Pack, and more
- PAY USD $30 - DayZ, and Arma 3 Contact
All of the funds raised will support both the American Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders. Head over to the Humble Bundle page to find out more about the bundles.
Buy splendid games, support awesome charities!
About Bohemia Interactive
Bohemia Interactive, founded in 1999, is the biggest game development studio in the Czech Republic and has built up a diverse portfolio of products over the years, such as the popular Arma series for PC, groundbreaking online survival DayZ for PC and consoles, creative platform Ylands on PC and mobile phones, and free-to-play title Vigor for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Bohemia Interactive's games are based on close- and long-term collaboration with the community. Bohemia comes with long-lasting game developer support and innovative solutions in the development and release of new titles. Bohemia Interactive is a member of the Czech Game Developers Association and actively participates in the development and improvement of conditions for game development in the Czech Republic.
About Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Their mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. They launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more.
- NOT ANOTHER WEEKEND COMING ON MAY 20TH - April 18, 2021
- Bad Dream: Coma coming soon to Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S - April 18, 2021
- Super Meat Boy Forever is out now on PlayStation and Xbox - April 18, 2021