Elemental Dungeon receives a brand new hero class, the Warlock. He is an aristocratic cat lover who is proficient in the darker facets of magic. His slightly arrogant attitude is the product of decades spent studying all the bestselling volumes about black magic in solitude, or rather, in the company of cats. This class really shines in multiplayer teams, where the Warlock is by far the best supporting unit yet. With the latest update also comes a brand new world to challenge, the Creepy Cemetery. A long forgotten last resting ground in olden times, it has since been reclaimed by nature, yet the magic still resonating in the bones underneath has changed the forest to a more lively but less friendly place, populated by axe-wielding tree trunks and malicious wisps.
About Elemental Dungeon
Elemental Dungeon is a fast-paced mobile action adventure with strong roguelike elements and amazing pixel art. Players combine 6 elements to over 200 spells while exploring randomized dungeons alone or with friends.
The game has won the Silver Award at Tencent’s Games Innovation Competition in 2018, was a finalist for the Indie Prize at Casual Connect China 2018, and was selected for China Joy 2019 and the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2020, among others. For more information regarding Elemental Dungeon, make sure to follow the official website, Facebook, and Twitter.
- 6 playable classes with more to be added soon
- Combine up to 3 elements out of a total of 6 and cast spells
- Multiplayer co-op and brawl modes for up to 4 players
- A plethora of monsters, loot items, and spells
- Randomized dungeons and responsive environments
- Pixel art graphics and original music
- Console game feeling optimized for smartphones and tablets
- NOT ANOTHER WEEKEND COMING ON MAY 20TH - April 18, 2021
- Bad Dream: Coma coming soon to Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S - April 18, 2021
- Super Meat Boy Forever is out now on PlayStation and Xbox - April 18, 2021