Monster Crown launched in Steam Early Access today. The dark monster taming game has been in development since 2016 by Studio Aurum, a devoted one-person developer from Canada. Studio Aurum got the inspiration for Monster Crown from classic monster games such as Dragon Warrior Monster 2, Keitai Denjū Telefang and the first two generations of Pokémon.
Title: Monster Crown
Developer: Studio Aurum
Genre: Monster Taming RPG
Release Date: 31 July, 2020
Trailer: Watch | Download
Press kit: Download
Store link: Steam page
Code requests: Form
About Monster Crown
Unravel Crown Island’s dark, cruel story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior, or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter.
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species.
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world.
- Make a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game.
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe.
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and physical games on multiple platforms. The company was founded in 2002, with its headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Their portfolio includes titles such as Monstrum, Owlboy, Among the Sleep, Remothered: Tormented Fathers and Teslagrad. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Truck Driver®, Adam’s Venture®, and Real Farm.
- Zombie gamer playing MINECRAFT yes we are learning - August 8, 2020
- World of Tanks Console Announces ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ - August 8, 2020
- 1C Entertainment takes aboard SpellMaster: The Saga, a new open world fantasy RPG - August 8, 2020