Independent developer Solis Studios release their ultimate bank hacking simulator //HEX in Early Access on today.
//HEX is a team-based game that requires rapid and concise communication between a hacker and a control to bypass internet security measures, and successfully hack into the most secure banks in the world.
//HEX includes 8 types of hacking puzzles and one type of tracer puzzle with a total of 3 currencies to transfer. As the development of the game advances, 14 different hacking puzzles, 4 different tracer puzzles and 4 different currencies will be added.
- Use your communication skills to bypass internet security measures
- Hack into the most secure banks.
- Choose to take on the role as Hacker or Control.
- 14 different hacking puzzles.
- 4 different tracer puzzles
- 4 different currencies (dollar, euro, pound and crypto).
About Solis StudiosSolis Studios is a South African indie video game developer based in Johannesburg, founded in November 2019 by Adriaan Botha (Development Director), Corné van Niekerk (Art Director), and Robert Mitchley (Sound Director).The company was founded after the 3 friends decided to bring their respective skills together and pursue their passion for gaming. They started working on their first release, //HEX, in March of 2020, which is currently available on Steam as an early access release.
- Ian plays Roller Coaster Tycoon 3:on Fandom Fare Kids Social Distance - September 28, 2020
- Announcing the content of TEKKEN 7’s Season Pass 4 in a new blitzing trailer! - September 28, 2020
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR INTRODUCES AN ALL-NEW GAMEPLAY MODE IN SEPTEMBER UPDATE - September 28, 2020