Independent developer Solis Studios release their ultimate bank hacking simulator //HEX in Early Access on today.
//HEX is a team-based game that requires rapid and concise communication between a hacker and a control to bypass internet security measures, and successfully hack into the most secure banks in the world.
//HEX includes 8 types of hacking puzzles and one type of tracer puzzle with a total of 3 currencies to transfer. As the development of the game advances, 14 different hacking puzzles, 4 different tracer puzzles and 4 different currencies will be added.
- Use your communication skills to bypass internet security measures
- Hack into the most secure banks.
- Choose to take on the role as Hacker or Control.
- 14 different hacking puzzles.
- 4 different tracer puzzles
- 4 different currencies (dollar, euro, pound and crypto).
About Solis StudiosSolis Studios is a South African indie video game developer based in Johannesburg, founded in November 2019 by Adriaan Botha (Development Director), Corné van Niekerk (Art Director), and Robert Mitchley (Sound Director).The company was founded after the 3 friends decided to bring their respective skills together and pursue their passion for gaming. They started working on their first release, //HEX, in March of 2020, which is currently available on Steam as an early access release.
- Zombie gamer playing MINECRAFT yes we are learning - August 8, 2020
- World of Tanks Console Announces ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ - August 8, 2020
- 1C Entertainment takes aboard SpellMaster: The Saga, a new open world fantasy RPG - August 8, 2020