Crackshell and BlitWorks are proud to announce that the acclaimed Hack N’ Slash RPG Roguelike Heroes of Hammerwatch – Ultimate Edition (trailer) releases today on Nintendo Switch (eShop) and tomorrow on Xbox One (Microsoft Store), in its most complete form, as it comes with all DLCs! (*)
Heroes of Hammerwatch, sequel to the 2013 acclaimed indie classic Hammerwatch, is set in the same universe and expands upon it in every way. Be prepared to encounter endless hordes of enemies, ferocious bosses, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire. PC players have very much enjoyed the game, with more than 300.000 copies sold and 87% average user score, out of more than 3500 Steam reviews.
(*): The PS4 release will come in the next months
In this rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression you will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent; you can even bring your own heroes to your friends’ game! FEATURES
- Procedurally generated levels bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Online Co-Op: Have up to 3 friends to join the dungeon crawling madness.
- Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes with various enhancements.
- 9 different classes: Each one with unique stats, abilities and play styles.
- Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
- Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter, Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills, items, areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!
- New Game+: Get ready for a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
“Super addictive, we are having a blast playing together, but also alone, unlocking everything there is in town. You just want to go one more time into those dungeons and keep progressing. I can wholeheartedly recommend you to pick this one up, it is a must buy if you are into the action RPG roguelike genre.” – Nintendo Kid
“Excellent game to play co-op online with some friends. Plenty of variance to enjoy with the random loot and dungeon layouts. Character progression between dungeon runs make this feel more fulfilling long-term than games like Binding of Isaac or Enter the Gungeon. Overall, a great game.” – Sillence (Metacritic User)
“Catchy musical loops, skillful gameplay, a staggering amount of enemies with plenty of different attacks, and rewarding difficulty options make this an excellent action adventure roguelike. I often find myself comparing other games to Heroes of Hammerwatch because of just how good a standard it sets.” -Exclusively Games.
Hammerwatch receives Online Co-Op Mode on PS4 and Accessibility Improvements on All Consoles
The online co-op mode is now available in the PlayStation 4 version of Hammerwatch, allowing up-to 4 friends to jump into the adventure together and enjoy one of the most fun modes of Hammerwatch. Also, we improved the accessibility in the game load menus and added gamepad vibration feature on all consoles.
Clarification about Community Mods: Sadly, we couldn’t include the community mods in this new Hammerwatch update as we would have liked. We encountered technical problems that are beyond our control. The result turned out to be a bad experience for players so we decided to leave them out. We hope console platforms will have a feature similar to Steam Workshop in the future.
- Roblox Dinosaur Simulator By ChickenEngineer - October 21, 2020
- Roblox Hype Inc. Trying to keep watch for new updates and game on Roblox - October 20, 2020
- Highly Anticipated Horror Game, Amnesia: Rebirth, Launches Today for PlayStation 4 and PC - October 20, 2020