Yogscast Games and developers Catastrophic_Overload today announced the Wacky Physics Sports(-ish) Hotseat Party Game, Drink More Glurp will launch for PC and Nintendo Switch on 6 August 2020.
See the Drink More Glurp Launch Date Announcement trailer here.
Drink More Glurp is a physics-powered hotseat party game set on a distant world where aliens have copied Earth’s Summer Games and got everything slightly wrong. Drink More Glurp puts players in control of their own noodle-armed galactic athlete to run, jump, throw and compete in a “sporting” contest for up to 20(!) local players and a world of competitors via global leaderboards.
After watching Earth TV, Drink More Glurp’s aliens think great competition is all about paid sponsorships. Sponsors have seized control of events and twisted them to fit their brand’s agenda, creating havoc for the alien athletes and keeping players constantly on their toes. What happens when Gravitol Weightloss lowers the world’s gravity, or when Electromagnetic Rave gives competitors LASER HANDS?
Drink More Glurp Features:
- Local multiplayer Party Mode for 2-20 Players
- Thousands of possible event and sponsor combinations
- Single player Challenge Mode with online leaderboards and replays
- Silly physics
- Now with MORE Glurp
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021