Football with Alpacas! Bring the cup home with up to 8 players in this hilarious and chaotic physics-based party game! Peru-ve yourself on the Picchu and win those Machus!
Dress your silly alpaca up, swing your long neck to hit the ball, then dash after it on your tiny legs. A heady mix of unpredictable randomness, player skill and silly physics allows for comically gripping matches
- Physics-based engine for unpredictable and hilarious results!
- Frenetic local multiplayer with up to 8 other people
- Play online with your friends via Steam Remote Play, they don’t even need to own the game! (This feature is exclusive to the Steam version of the game)
- Lead your alpaca to glory in Career Mode
- Or build custom matches with bot alpacas!
- Vibrant pitches inspired by famous South American places such as Machu Picchu!
- Customize your Alpaca!
“We really like football as a game and wondered how the old established formula could be spiced up? We figured it would be extremely hard to expand the rules of a game that is hundreds of years old and loved by millions,” said Gregor Kirchhofer Produce at Salt Castle Studio. “But then we remembered that Alpacas make everything better, so here we are.”
- MTG Arena What is a decks Center, the Psychology of the libabry - June 15, 2021
- MTG Arena CALLING ALL HISTORIC BRAWL FANS June 19- 25 - June 14, 2021
- Chernobylite Breaks Free From the Exclusion Zone on July 28th, 2021 - June 14, 2021