Overhype Studios announce today that the largest and most ambitious DLC for Battle Brothers is almost ready. ‘Blazing Deserts’, the new DLC for the acclaimed tactical RPG Battle Brothers, will be released on August 13th for $14.99/€14.99 (check Steam for regional equivalents). The 'Blazing Deserts' DLC for Battle Brothers expands the game with new lands of burning deserts and lush oases to the south.
Review keys for Blazing Deserts will be available soon -- ask us for yours!
Visit independent city-states, fight in the arena, face desert raiders and southern beasts in battle. Wear new gear inspired by Arabian and Persian cultures of the medieval ages, employ alchemical contraptions and primitive firearms, and forge your own path when the fires of religious turmoil threaten to engulf the world in a new late-game crisis. But the new content of Blazing Deserts does not limit to the south, as new features such as the new environments for fights will also be found in the north (see screenshot below). If you want to learn more about the DLC, you can check the dev diaries discussing its new content on the Steam page of the game.
- Visit new lands to the south with independent city-states that have their own lore, equipment and services, as well as entirely new character backgrounds to recruit
- Hire a retinue of non-combat followers to customize your campaign experience to fit your playstyle
- Fight in the arena in front of cheering spectators to earn coin, experience and unique rewards as an alternative to mercenary work
- Survive a new late-game crisis that tests the mettle of your company in the fires of religious turmoil
- Face entirely new opponents of city-state soldiers and desert raiders, complete with their own gear and unique mechanics. Hunt down and get hunted by desert beasts
- New Origins: play using one of three new southern-themed origins, each with special rules that shape your campaign into a different experience from beginning to end
- Dress in style with a collection of new banners, shields, helmets and armors inspired by Arabic and Persian culture. Use new weapons, alchemical contraptions and primitive firearms
- Visit a new legendary location and fight a new boss in a quest that leads to a legendary reward
- Fight in new location environments amidst southern ruins and nomad tents on the tactical combat map, in addition to graveyards and encampments by brigands, orcs and goblins that come with a free update to the base game.
- Earn your stay in the south by taking on new contracts and events. Immerse yourself in leading a mercenary company with even more illustrated events.
- Several new music tracks set the mood on your adventures.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements
- Exos Heroes Celebrates the Upcoming Global Launch 1st Anniversary and Holds Choice Fatecore Re’ Pick Up Event - May 14, 2021
- DGMA releases Galactic Rangers VR, an immersive arcade for space macedonian shooting enthusiasts - May 14, 2021
- A Huge Tower, Where Players Can Test Their Climbing Skills, is Now Open at the Camping Ground of PLAY TOGETHER - May 14, 2021