Independent developer NExT Studios and META Publishing announce that their award-winning, critically acclaimed co-op puzzle adventure game, Biped, is now available digitally on Nintendo Switch™ via the Nintendo eShop for € 12,70. (15% discount included). Winner of Indiecade Europe’s 2019 Audience Choice award and Indie Prize’s Best Game Design in Asia award, Biped’s launch on Switch has been eagerly anticipated by Nintendo fans since the game’s release on Steam and PlayStation 4 earlier this year.
“Biped on Switch was carefully developed with the platform’s unique features in mind,” states Dong Ding, producer of the NExT Studios. “Family and friends can enjoy the game’s fun, physics-based mechanics and laugh about all the shenanigans they get themselves into from nearly anywhere around the world. We can’t wait for co-op fans to pass around their Joy-Cons and discover Aku and Sila’s adventures together.”
In Biped, players are tasked with guiding the cute robot companions Aku and Sila on a physics-based quest to prevent the Earth from going dark. Fans manipulate each automaton’s legs individually to navigate environments, uncover secrets, collect treasures, and conquer puzzles. Challenges range from chopping wood to swinging across mountainsides.
Across the journey, players will find themselves exploring lush forests, wide valleys, and futuristic utopias as they activate planetary beacons and save the world from impending doom. As if our robot partners weren’t cute enough, fans can customize each character's look however they like. Who doesn’t love matching outfits?
- Innovative and simple controls. Players control each robot's leg separately, allowing players to find creative ways to walk, slide, and even operate machinery.
- Shared screen co-op. Players can enjoy the adventure solo, or grab a friend or family member for local co-op mode. Coordination and communication are the keys to overcoming some of Biped’s most challenging puzzles.
- Explore fun environments. Players will be able to explore a variety of beautiful locations including lush forests, valleys, waterfalls, and icy mountains.
- CRASH: Autodrive Speeds to Nintendo Switch Soon! - August 1, 2021
- Haven Park Review Keys Now Available - August 1, 2021
- Final Chapter of the Pokémon Masters League Story Arc Added to Pokémon Masters EX - August 1, 2021