Vertigo Arcades and CrazyBunch are excited to announce their new free-roam co-location multiplayer game: Ghost Patrol VR. Revealed at the UploadVR Showcase earlier today, this spooky VR adventure is published by Vertigo Arcades and developed by CrazyBunch and will start rolling out to locations worldwide from June 30, 2020.
Watch the announcement trailer here: https://youtu.be/gjk-MNSlnxQ
Many VR Arcades had to close their businesses over the last months due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Vertigo Arcades immediately reacted with a relief initiative, offering extended payment terms, license extensions and other forms of relief to partner arcades. With governments around the world slowly but surely lifting the measures taken against the spread of the virus, Vertigo Arcades is optimistic about the LBE market re-opening: “We are ready to help boost back up this industry full of creativity and innovation with the right collaboration and support,” says Mário Gonçalves, Account Manager at Vertigo Arcades.
Ghost Patrol VR lets you step inside a videogame together with your friends and family and experience the spooky adventure of a lifetime. Color Ghosts have invaded a strange manor where hallways move and even the furniture has come to life. Armed with your Hue Blasters, your squad will soon be zipping and zapping away at the colorful visitors. Find your way through the maze of enchanted hallways, collect power crystals and work together to bust the wicked Ghost King!
- Step into your ghost-busting fantasy through the power of VR!
- Find your way through a strange, ghostly mansion using your own two feet
- Match the color of your Hue Blaster to the Color Ghosts and shoot!
- Charge mysterious orbs to move hallways and activate platforms
- Beat your friends’ high scores by defeating the most Color Ghosts
- Work as a team to bust the giant Ghost King!