Rokabium Games announces its upcoming 2D digging and puzzle adventure release Something Ate My Alien is now available to demo on Steam ahead of its June 18th release on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms! Explore a variety of hostile planets packed full of puzzle chambers to solve and subterranean secrets to discover.
Take on the role of the AI Antalasia in Something Ate My Alien to control your little Alien blobs as they dig through different worlds in an attempt to find all the items required for the pirate who hijacked your mining ship. During the adventure on each planet you have to battle environmental dangers, fight off wildlife, and solve secret puzzle chambers; all while surviving on a depleting oxygen supply and a threat far scarier than the local wildlife.
- Dig through the depths of 4 different planets and collect as much loot as possible.
- Solve puzzle chambers by pushing and pulling blocks to reveal secret treasures.
- Survive by finding oxygen recharge stations and dodging environmental obstacles.
- Fight the hostile flora and fauna with your choice of 6 specialized weapons.
- Upgrade and build your equipment by collecting items and energy.
- Find hidden relics and collect achievements.
- Engage in bigger battles with the scary huge threats guarding the hidden secrets.
Something Ate My Alien will be available with full controller support on Steam, and other PC retailers including Humble Store and Green Man Gaming, for $16.99.
To find out more, visit: http://www.somethingatemyalien.com/
About Rokabium Games
Rokabium Games is a Dev Game Studio. It includes 2 people, 1 Dev (Rob Donovan) and 1 Artist (Kat Langwagen -- Credits Include: The Last Federation, Starward Rogue, and Bionic Dues). The pair are currently finishing work on their debut release, Something Ate My Alien.
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021