Smash rocks, collect coins and tackle bosses once more as Alex Kidd debuts on Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox and PlayStation consoles with stunning new graphics alongside an array of extra content!
Manchester, UK - June 11th, 2020 — Since its initial release on the Master System in 1986, the Sega platforming classic Alex Kidd in Miracle World returns over three decades later in the form of Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX! Premiered live on the IGN Summer of Gaming Show on June 10th, Merge Games, in conjunction with the developer, Jankenteam, bring back the world of Alex Kidd to modern-day systems!
As well as including all of the original content and levels, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX catapults Alex Kidd into a new generation with striking art, improved boss fight systems and different modes! Extra levels will also be included, expanding the lore of the original title to bring a fresh dimension to Alex Kidd in Miracle World.
From Retro Mode which brings back the nostalgia from the Master System classic, allowing players to switch back to a recreated version of the original graphical style, to the new Boss Rush Mode which provides non-stop Rock Paper Scissors action, the DX version of Alex Kidd in Miracle World will include a wealth of extra content to expand on the original Master System version.
Comprising of an array of other updates such as improvements to combat, movement mechanics and new menu systems, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX adds a new level of fluidity to the original classic!
Can you return The Kingdom of Radaxian to its former glory and destroy the evil Janken the Great, who has turned every citizen of the kingdom to stone? Get ready to charge your Power Bracelet and save the kingdom on consoles and PC!
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New Modes – New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game.
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original.
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode – Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions the same as the original Master System version.
- New and remastered music - A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!
- Tap to the Rhythm in HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! Now Available for iOS and Android - December 8, 2021
- KARTRIDER: DRIFT CLOSED BETA STARTS TODAY - December 8, 2021
- DISCOVER THE STUNNING, LIMITED RUN JOURNEY EDITION OF CALL OF THE SEA - December 8, 2021