June Expansion Introduces Powerful New Crafting Options to Hit Action-RPG
Grinding Gear Games announced today that Path of Exile's next big expansion, Harvest, will launch for the PC at 1pm PDT, June 19, 2020 with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions available the following week.
Harvest brings an entirely new gameplay element to the world of Wraeclast. Players will assist Oshabi in exploring the mysterious power of her Sacred Grove. Cultivating a wild garden can unlock powerful crafting options that are unmatched by any past expansion.
Players will open seed caches throughout the land. These seeds can be taken to the grove, planted, encouraged to grow and when ready to Harvest, will unearth powerful beasts. When these beasts are slain their Lifeforce can be extracted to enable powerful crafting or used to grow exotic crops.
Path of Exile: Harvest Key Features Include:
- Download and play all content for free, but never pay-to-win.
- The Harvest Challenge League and its powerful crafting system.
- Four new Warcry skills, and a rework of three existing ones.
- Three new Brands, one Brand support gem and revamped existing brands.
- New 'Slam' skill category including a news Slam skill and support gem. Revamps to existing slams.
- Dynamic rebalance to existing gameplay.
- Improvements to over 50 unique items as well as 12 new ones.
- A Passive Skill Tree revamp
- Delirium core game intergration
More information about specific features of Path of Exile: Harvest can be found at: www.pathofexile.com/harvestAbout Path of Exile
Path of Exile continues to be one of the largest online Action RPGs with continual, massive audience growth. Launches on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as well as in China and South Korea have almost tripled the Path of Exile player community since August 2017.
Path of Exile was released in October 2013 to critical acclaim including winning GameSpot's PC Game of the Year award. Since its launch, Path of Exile has become a global community of over 20 million players including localized versions in English, German, French, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Russian, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean. In 2019, Path of Exile made Steam's "Most Played" game list for the second year in a row. In November 2019, the first Path of Exile fan convention, ExileCon, took place in Auckland, New Zealand. Path of Exile capped off its most successful year in existence by winning a prestigious BAFTA award for Best Evolving Game from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.