Sit behind the steering wheel of powerful trucks and watch the live interview with Jürgen Funke – the organizer of an amazing real-life event with 30 years of tradition, Europa Truck Trial Motorsport Championships that inspired Heavy Duty Challenge developers to create their extreme simulation game!
Learn the exciting story behind this awesome cooperation!
Mateusz Szukajt from Galaktus PR has decided to interview Jürgen Funke, the organizer of Europa Truck Trial, and Łukasz Pleśniarowicz – lead designer from Nano Games, the studio behind Heavy Duty Challenge. Watch the broadcast below and learn more about the story behind their cooperation, truck trial events during quarantine, simulators as the alternative to real-life motorsports and future plans regarding Heavy Duty Challenge development. And if you like what you see, add the game to your Steam wishlist!
Europa Truck Trial organizers are running the contest on their Facebook profile. Join in, answer the question, and win Heavy Duty Challenge t-shirt, socks, or other goodies. The draw ends June 5th 11:00 PM CET. Good luck!
About Heavy Duty Challenge
Heavy Duty Challenge is a challenge-based, non-racing motorsport game in which truck drivers prove their skills by overcoming difficult terrain and obstacles. Drive through rocky fields of European quarries and finish every level with more precision and with a better skill than your opponents!
- Authentic simulation of off-road driving experience.
- 12 real trucks, each with a unique cabin view.
- 5 real locations recreated from actual truck trail championship areas.
- Various customization options.
- Realistic off-road physics and deformable terrain.
- Lifelike visual and sound effects to enhance the experience.
- Two perspectives: cabin view and TPP with 5 additional camera angles.
- Competitive mechanics: leaderboards.
- Gamepad and steering wheel support.
- Championship Event and Career Mode!
Heavy Duty Challenge is under development and will hit Steam in Q4 2021.
- KartRider Rush+ Partners with Hyundai Motor Company to Unveil New SONATA N Line Kart - October 1, 2020
- FIFTH MONSTER HUNTER WORLD: ICEBORNE FREE TITLE UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE - October 1, 2020
- New Original Players Approved by Yoichi Takahashi Coming to “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” and the 30 Million Downloads Worldwide Campaign Celebration! - October 1, 2020