Get ready for the magical adventure on Nintendo Switch!
OverGamez and Potata Company have published the new story trailer for their adventure platformer Potata: Fairy Flower. Check the game’s atmosphere and prepare for the young witch Potata’s magical quest! Puzzle solving and treasure hunting start on June 6 when Potata: Fairy Flower comes to Nintendo Switch.
The magical world of Potata: Fairy Flower is inhabited by fantastic creatures, each with their own personality and story. Learn what secrets your village is hiding and make new friends — or maybe new enemies.
Help Potata become the strongest witch in the village – and don’t forget to save the world, of course!
Nintendo eShop page:
- A picturesque fairy tale. Immerse yourself in a world of fantasy adventures along with Potata, a novice witch-in-training.
- Prepare for the quest. Potata: Fairy Flower offers more than 10 hours of the story campaign, where you’ll have to make decisions that affect the outcome of the game.
- A branching patch. Moreover, each level has different side stories and puzzles that can help you avoid encounters with the most dangerous enemies.
- Reveal Potata’s secrets! Solve puzzles and uncover hidden treasure.
- Don’t forget to save the world! It is a quest to find yourself and to protect your home.
Potata: Fairy Flower will be out on Nintendo Switch on June 6. The game is available for pre-purchase with 25% off – for $9 or €8.99.
- Deathground, a Dinosaur, Survival Horror Game Launches on Kickstarter - July 9, 2020
- Pearl Abyss Recruits Participants For “Shadow Arena Regional Cup – Asia” until July 12 - July 9, 2020
- Sneak and peek towards Stadia - July 9, 2020