Twice Circled is ready to school Megaquarium fans in freshwater fishkeeping with deluxe expansion Freshwater Frenzy. Bringing new fish, tanks and a brand new environment for aquarium tycoons to explore and master, Freshwater Frenzy is coming to Steam and GOG. This expansion is priced at $11.99 and will be available on June 4th, 2020.
Watch the trailer here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQX1zj8R0j4
Freshwater Frenzy is the first expansion to Megaquarium, focusing on expanding the aquarium, a beautiful marine zoo, to include an all-new freshwater habitat. This environment includes new possibilities and options for fish husbandry, including breeding fish and developing hybrids, creating and maintaining healthy pH levels, and a new freshwater focused campaign.
Freshwater Frenzy Features:
- New freshwater species, including 30 types of fish, reptiles and amphibians, with new care requirements and aquascaping requirements
- The ability to become a breeder and rear baby animals
- Selective breeding to create unique color and pattern combinations
- Maximise the value of your exhibits with informative posters
- A new five-level freshwater campaign designed to challenge players to make the most of the latest additions and explore the game in new ways
- Dozens of new objects including plants, equipment, seven new tanks, four new accessories to equip staff with and four new paints to keep the aquarium looking fresh
Released in 2018, Megaquarium is the public aquarium tycoon game from the creator of Big Pharma. Pick from almost 100 different species to house in your exhibits, satisfy their needs and don’t let them die! Hire a team of aquatic experts, manage them efficiently and level up their skills. Ensure your guests have access to key facilities like toilets and snacks, then squeeze them for their last penny as they leave via the gift shop! All this and more leads to a successful aquarium. Do you have what it takes to make the biggest attraction in the city?
About Twice Circled:
Founded in 2012, one-man studio Twice Circled is the product of Tim Wicksteed as he explores the management and strategy space of the games industry. Twice Circled’s breakout title was Big Pharma in 2015 which has grossed over $2 million since release.