Comanche's second Early Access update is now live and brings some new content, including a full new single-player mission, plus addressing popular requests from the community.
In the singleplayer mission, the player is tasked with a covert operation to dismantle the plans of Kude Core, the antagonist faction, deep within enemy territory. To achieve this he will be operating the Ghost Comanche to avoid detection and needs to pick his fights well to succeed.
Watch the Early Access Trailer: https://youtu.be/JpN_oyYg6rQ
Download the Assets: http://n.thq.com/btEs30qoZqQ
Check out the updated roadmap:
Comanche is a modern helicopter shooter sim set in the near future. You have the choice to either delve into the evolving single player and make a difference in a conflict of global proportions or compete with other Comanche players from all around the world in the explosive team-based multiplayer modes. Choose from an array of Comanche and drone configurations, and utilize their strengths to your tactical advantage. Experience a new era of thrilling dogfights and stealthy drone close-quarters action.
- The community wanted it, we listened: Singleplayer is here and will be expanded on a regular basis.
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: This mode combines helicopter combat and drone, your objective is to either defend or infiltrate a base where the attackers have to place an EMP, which the defenders will have to disarm.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation - when you shoot an enemy, collect his black box with your drone. Fast-paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Countless strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
- Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche.
NUKKLEAR is an independent game development studio based in Hannover (HQ) and Berlin, Germany. The core team members started working together, all the way back in 1999, and since then established themselves as an expert powerhouse in gaming and digital content development. NUKKLEAR is known for its expertise in creating networked and connected gaming experiences and has developed multiple MMORPG and online games. But NUKKLEAR are also gamers! From the first office frag fests in the legendary Doom™ to fierce competitions in the beloved Tekken™, the team has been immersed since the very first day of their professional existence - to keep in touch with the market and to keep up to date with the latest in tech by continually evolving.
About THQ Nordic
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website: