Keep the bay safe and protect sunbathers. You will have a whole range of rescue equipment at your disposal: quads, scooters, motorboats, drones... and even a helicopter. Watch the beach, patrol the area, help and keep safety, but also solve the criminal intrigue.
- You've become a lifeguard on an exotic beach! It is here where hundreds of tourists from around the world, beautiful women, but also dangerous types come. Despite the wonderful nature, this work is not as easy as it may seem. Always watch the beach looking for threats. Watch out for sharks, mindless party people, unattended children, illegal traders, seals tangled in nets and much, much more...
- You can't afford to lose focus for a moment. Be always ready to help. The health and life of sunbathers depends on the speed of your reaction and efficiency.
- Your task also include have to keeping order on the beach and in its surroundings. You can write a ticket for littering, recklessness or loud partying. Sometimes mild suggestion is not enough...
- Take care of your rescue tower. Buy new equipment, surveillance cameras, drones, life buoys and of course water equipment. This is your main base, here you will receive calls from the headquarters, conduct observation and launch rescue operations.
- Speed, speed and speed once again is the key to saving human life. In Lifeguard Simulator, you'll have to make difficult decisions in the blink of an eye. Get ready for many unexpected twists and turns as well.
- The fabulous beach also attracts criminals. To avoid an ecological catastrophe, you'll have to stand in the way of a dangerous gang that doesn't pick up the means to reach its goal.
- GENRES: Action. Adventure, Simulation
- Developer: Forestlight Games
- Publisher: Playway
- Release: 2021
- Interface and subtitles: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish.
- Audio: English
- Steam Site: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1320170/Lifeguard_Simulator/
- Trailer YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSBG50ZXUj0
- About Forestlight Games:
We certainly have our favourite games that we like to play and make, but we love creating games in general. Because of this we are able to put all our passion, energy and creativeness into every game we develop. Whether it’s our own idea or for one of our clients, we believe in making the best game we can. Currently working on Rollercoaster Mechanic, Electro Ride: The Neon Racing, The Pope: Power & Sin, Wedding Designer, and Lost Viking: Kingdom of Women