Kaylpso celebrates dungeon sim's legacy with
content-packed 7 DLC collection
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios have announced that Dungeons 3 - Complete Collection will be released on 26th June.
The Complete Collection is the definitive Dungeons 3 experience and includes the base game (alongside its numerous free content updates) and Dungeons 3's seven expansions: Once Upon a Time, Evil of the Caribbean, Lord of the Kings, Clash of Gods, An Unexpected DLC, Famous Last Words and A Multitude of Maps.
The collection also includes the game's fan-favourite sardonic narrator and cooperative mode, allowing two players to team up and take on challenges together as the Absolute Evil.
Dungeons 3 - Complete Collection is the ultimate edition of the latest instalment in the popular Dungeons strategy series. Build and manage your own dungeon as an evil Dungeon Lord, recruit new monsters and place cunning traps for unsuspecting adventurers - all while spreading your evil influence and conquering a vast overworld in the comprehensive story campaign. Enjoy a staggering amount of content spread across single player, multiplayer and skirmish modes with this collection spanning the base game, the complete history of content updates and all seven expansion packs!
- Experience the critically acclaimed dungeon manager in its full glory, mastering your subterranean dungeon and venturing out into the overworld with a cast of unforgettable characters in an epic tale of the everlasting fight between Good and Evil!
- Contains the expansion packs 'Once Upon a Time', 'Evil of the Caribbean', 'Lord of the Kings', 'Clash of Gods', 'An Unexpected DLC', 'Famous Last Words' and 'A Multitude of Maps', along with a new skirmish map pack and all previous content updates.
- 50+ missions, randomly generated maps, co-op mode for two players, competitive multiplayer, more rooms, more monsters and more unique abilities.
- The fan-favourite Dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.comThe Kalypso Media Group is a German developer and publisher of video games with 100 employees at seven locations throughout Germany, England, and the United States.
- ROBLOX Piggy [BOOK 2] NEW CHAPTER 2 Is off and Running - September 26, 2020
- The weapon-based fighter SAMURAI SHODOWN slashes into Xbox Series X/S consoles this winter! - September 26, 2020
- Zombie Gamers CRYPT tips Earn Load of Free in game Perks on ROBLOX - September 26, 2020