Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios today released a new Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath gameplay trailer spotlighting Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop, who are all joining the character roster as part of the upcoming, action-packed expansion. The trailer provides the first in-depth look at all three playable fighters with brand-new gameplay footage showcasing their different abilities, move sets and visual styles. The entire Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath expansion will be available beginning May 26, including Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop.
Also featured in the video are the new Dead Pool, Soul Chamber, Kronika’s Keep and RetroKade Stages, as well as select Stage Fatalities, which will be available (along with Friendships) as a part of a FREE content update in conjunction with the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath release.
To view and share the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath – Official Gameplay Trailer, visit: https://go.wbgames.com/MKA-Gameplay-Trailer
Additional information for Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop is provided below:
- Fujin is the God of Wind and serves the Elder Gods alongside his brother, Raiden, as a Protector of Earthrealm. First playable in Mortal Kombat 4, he’s adept at inspiring goodness and heroism to conquer the forces of hatred and tyranny and fights to ensure Earthrealm’s bright future. The immortal Fujin uses his sword and crossbow in combat and unleashes his powers as a God through a variety of wind-manipulating attacks to control his weapons, his movements and even his adversaries.
- Sheeva is the four-armed, half-human, half-dragon queen of Outworld’s ancient Shokan race. First playable in Mortal Kombat 3, the powerful Shokan warrior leads her people in the quest to attain their rightful place as partners in Outworld’s rule. The male Shokan once scoffed when Sheeva entered the contest to become their next leader, but after a resounding victory, she proved herself to be superior and was crowned the first queen of the Shokan. The heavy hitting, master brawler employs her grappling fighting style to take down enemies and uses her faithful shield and unblockable teleport stomp to strike fear into the hearts of anyone who might oppose her.
- RoboCop, formerly known as Alex Murphy, was a dutiful police officer who was brutally executed by a local gang. Brought back to life through OCP technology, Murphy was transformed into RoboCop, a highly advanced cybernetic police officer designed to uphold the law and protect the innocent. Now making his debut in the Mortal Kombat franchise, RoboCop has received a few upgrades and enters into battles equipped with a deadly arsenal of weapons, including his Auto 9 pistol. He also employs a flamethrower, riot shield and shoulder cannon that he can load with various types of ammunition to apprehend any Kombatants who stand in his way. RoboCop in Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath features the voice and likeness of actor Peter Weller, who portrayed the popular character in both the original “RoboCop” (1987) film and “RoboCop 2” (1990) sequel.
New players can join the fight with the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection, featuring all three characters, story content and game modes in one ultimate package. This compilation includes Mortal Kombat 11 along with all content from Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath and the previously released Kombat Pack, containing six downloadable content (DLC) characters – Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, Terminator T-800, The Joker and Spawn – plus 25 additional character skins. The Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection can be pre-ordered now* for $59.99 (SRP) with digital preorders offering immediate access to Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack upon purchase. The physical version will be available this June in the Americas only.
Those who have already purchased Mortal Kombat 11 can preorder the Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath expansion now, which includes the franchise-first story expansion, three new playable characters, three character skin packs (incl. three skins each) to be released over time and the “Thanks a Million” Johnny Cage skin, all for $39.99 (SRP).
Players can also preoder the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath + Kombat Pack Bundle for $49.99 (SRP).
All preorders will receive the Eternal Klash Skin Pack at launch, featuring three new character skin variants – “Unbound Rage” Scorpion inspired by Mortal Kombat (2011), “Son of Arctika” Sub-Zero inspired by Mortal Kombat: Deception and “Kori Power” Frost, a Klassic version of the Lin Kuei warrior.
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, please visit www.mortalkombat.com or join the community conversation on Facebook (MortalKombat), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Twitter (@MortalKombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Discord (MortalKombat) or Reddit (MortalKombat).
- Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Launches Today! - September 19, 2021
- PUBG NEW STATESURPASSES 40 MILLION PRE-REGISTRATIONS AS PRE-ORDERS OPEN UP IN INDIA - September 19, 2021
- The Jackbox Party Pack 8 Comes to Consoles PC on October 14! - September 19, 2021